Why Soy Candles are preferable to paraffin candles:
- Soy candles burn cleaner than paraffin candles, producing almost no soot at all when burning.
- Soy candles will not discolor your walls or furniture with petroleum byproducts.
- No carcinogens are produced fromburning soy candles.
- Soy candles are 100% vegetable, made from pure Soybean oil.
- Contain NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
- Contain NO pesticides and NO herbicides.
- Contain NO toxic materials.
- Contain NO Genetically Modified Material.
- No Animal Testing.
- Soy wax burns cooler and slower than paraffin.
- Soy wax is non-toxic and lead free.
- Soy wax is a renewable resource; while petroleum for paraffin is limited.
- Soy wax is all natural and biodegradable.
- Soy wax is water-soluble (no more messy cleanups).
- Burning soy candles helps support the American farmer.
- Soy wax candles hold color and scent better than paraffin.
- Soy candles burn 30% to 50% longer than paraffin
- Manufactured meeting FDA and Kosher standards.
- Every ingredient has met with the approval of the United States Food and Drug Administration and Kosher Certification criteria.
Did you know that soy wax candles can be called soy wax if there is as little as 25% soy wax used? If soy wax candles are stand-alone, that is, in a pillar or votive style, they probably contain paraffin because 100% pure soy wax candles melt into a hot liquid, like oil, so they must be in a container. Paraffin makes it strong enough to stand alone. Nittany Valley Organics sells only 100% pure soy wax candles.
• a division of YNOTMARKETING, INC. • P. O. Box 10579 • State College, PA 16805-0579